Monday, November 27, 2006

Healthy Coffee - There is a God!

Now - I for one am a huge coffee fiend and yet I am also well aware of the negative press surrounding coffee and it's adverse affect on our health and toxin levels. So imagine my delight when I heard about a coffee that actually is non- acidic and has no Chemicals. Not only that but it is billed as giving you an immediate increased energy levels and reduces physical fatigue!!!

The company is 1st Healthy Coffee.com and their coffee contains half the caffeine of regular coffee and has over 200 health enhancing nutrients!

For more information visit the 1st Healthy Coffee.com website. They even provide a 100% money back guarantee!

I know just how much coffee I consume when I am stressed and working flat out and so I decided that all my Mrs2Be would benefit from this too so! All we need now is for someone to come up with a Healthy Red Wine!!!

No comments: