Monday, November 13, 2006

Free Wedding Mags to the US Only!

You know one of the reasons I ventured into this arena was because I kept coming across the American sites that were selling all manor of wedding favours while us Brits were still giving out 5 Sugared Almonds (yes, I know some people like sugared almonds!). And now I find that of you are living in the US or Canada you can get yhour hands on Free wedding magazines! Via a nacky site called - free-wedding-magazines.com (it does exactly what it says on the tin!).

The featured free magazine at the moment is WeddingChannel.com Wedding Bells. All their members have to do is fill in a simple form and they get a free copy! Now - how come our magazine companies are not so forward thinking in their marketing! I know my members would love to get access to such an offer but the best I could get for my UK brides was a discount from Wedding Ideas (which incidentally is a very good magazine).

So, if you are reading this blog and you happen to be living in the US or Canada I suggest you get yourselves over to Free wedding magazines and take a look at what they have. Not only are there some great offers but there are also some interesting articles as well including one on Reasons to Elope - how romantic!

No comments: