Saturday, December 30, 2006

The first Christmas Proposal!

Well, I just knew there would be a number of proposals this Christmas and judging by the number of visitors to our wedding sites Mrs2Be.com and Shelaghm.co.uk over the Christmas Holidays, I was absolutely right! And one of them is extremely close to home in the shampe of one of my best friends - Nicky and her other half - Chris! I received a text on Christmas day to tell me that she received something hard and sparkly in her stocking and that her other half was going to make an honest woman of her! We are thrilled as it was my husband and I who brought these two together (unintentionally!) exactly a year ago. Now here they are enjoying their first Christmas together with their baby daughter (oh yes) announcing their impending wedding in the summer of 2007!

So - congratulations Chris & Nicky!

No comments: