Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Your Invitation to a Royal Wedding

So it is to be Friday 29th of April 2011 at Westminster Abbey! I wonder how much involvement Kate & William will actually have in this afterall that is only 5 months away and this is no ordinary wedding!

It will be interesting to see just how "modern day" this young couple are in their choices. Obviously a lot of what they do will be governed by royal tradition, but I suspect we will see some breaks with tradition from them too.

I also wonder how many other couples will rush to book their wedding on the same day, or whether it will have the opposite affect.

I for one am going to bag my place on the sofa with drinks and nibbles to hand so I don't have to miss a thing!

How exciting - a young Royal Wedding - just want the country needs right now!

Happy Planning ♥

No comments: