Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get Inspired for your Wedding


There are some wonderful wedding magazines out there, 2 of our favourites being Wedding Ideas and You and Your Wedding. But there are so many other places you can look to get inspiration for your wedding day.

House Magazines

I know it sounds odd - but the fact is that house magazines are a great place to get ideas about colour schemes. They focus heavily on interior design as well as themes so check them out for ideas.

Blogs

I know I may sound bias - seeing as I blog - but believe me when I tell you there are some wonderful blogs out there! Many wedding planners blog - and even if you are not using their services they are great for getting inspiration! Two of my personal favourites are http://www.littlewhitebookblog.blogspot.com/ and http://blog.bohoweddingsandevents.com/

Websites

Yes, yes - I know this really sounds biased by now - but I don't mind admitting there are other wedding planning websites out there as well as Mrs2Be.com that are worth a look! They really are great for inspiration and ideas. Our wedding colour scheme pages get a lot of visits so be sure to check them out!

Wedding Photographers

Wedding photographers nearly always have a gallery page - so check them out - there will be some great ideas amongst them so be sure to bookmark the images you like.

Happy Planning !

Nicky ♥

No comments: