Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whirlwind Romances - Do the work long term?

With Preston and Chantelle announcing their separation - the question came to mind - do whirlwind romances ever last in this day and age?

I add "in this day and age" because in years gone by when times were very different there were many whirlwind romances that resulted in marriage during the war years, but I think society as a whole has changed now and women have become far more independant.

So here at Mrs2Be we would love to hear from anyone who has had a whirlwind romance that is resulting in marriage. What are your hopes and fears for the future?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met my hubby 18 years ago and we decided to get married just 4 months after we met. We are having our 17th wedding anniversary this year! So I guess it worked for me!!